It’s that time of the year for fall weather to be setting in as we reflect the amazing spring summer and now moving into fall we all have those last-minute ideas, trips, sports games or many more that we would like to accomplish before the end of the year.
David from Hayes House list of things he would like to do before the end of the 2017 year is.
- Visit the beach, I typically will visit Pensacola, Walton beach or Gulf shores at least once a year and this year being so busy with joining the Hayes house team I was not able to have a “beach bum trip”
- See a professional football game or college game. I have always loved football season. The food, bringing people together and just enjoying a good game with friends.
- See my family more, my family has always been such an influence on my life directing me to always succeed and do what’s right as well as always encourage me to reach for the stars.
- Make a trip to Atlanta, everyone always says “there is an Ikea in Memphis”, well that’s not the same I have some of my best friends who I grew up with and graduated high school with that lives in Atlanta, and I haven’t been there but one time this year. Just a weekend trip is usually all that I can handle because of the craziness of the city.
- Get more active! I always love the holidays again the food, family, company and all of the social holiday events that is always going on. If I did not start preparing for the “winter weight” by the time my birthday in March was to roll around I would be as big as the Goodyear blimp just from eating all of the yummy fall and winter foods that we all love so much.
What’s your list of things that you would like to accomplish before the end of 2017?
See a sporting event?
See more family?
Get more fit before the holidays?Spend more time with friends?
We would love to hear what our wonderful residents would love to accomplish before the end of 2017